Saturday, September 6, 2014

Short Term and Life goals:

This is me! (Partially Invisible!) 
Hello, my name is Kelsey Lauderman. I am 14 years old, and I'm eighth grader at South Central Junior High. My Educational goals for this year is to maintain A's and B's all year. I just want to pass this year, and go to high school. Then I have 4 years to go before I graduate. I missed a lot of school last year, but I decided I am going to try and only miss when I have to from now on. I don't have anymore goals for this year, but hopefully I will be able to make more goals while the year goes on.
Movie Director or Photography. 

My goals for later on in life are more complicated though. I try to decide what I want to do or whether or not I am going to college. When I pick a career I usually change it in a couple of months, but I want a job that is creative. Like being a movie director or designing things. If I go to college, I would love to learn about psychology because the human mind intrigues me. Other than that I have no plans, but hopefully one of these days I will finally make up my mind.







1 comment:

  1. Pretty good start to blog make the text bigger and the box wider. Add vocabulary

    ReplyDelete