Friday, March 27, 2015

The Differences of Skype and Google Hangout

Skype
Out of Skype and Google Hangouts I like Skype the best because even though they are both face to face chatting on the computer, they are very different. To me, Skype is better because it has less glitches. Skype focuses on the sole purpose of face to face chatting on the computer. Google Hangouts is just added onto google, and is made for various things. Skype is easy (my opinion), and Google Hangouts seems a little complicated (yet again my opinion). 

Google Hangouts is okay, but I prefer Skype. Google Hangouts is what you need if you want to multitask, and do different things instead of just face to face chatting on the computer. Google Hangouts can be better than Skype by having special effects for special occasions. Even though Skype does have special effects, I think Google Hangout has better effects.
Google Hangouts



1 comment:

  1. Kelsey I'm missing your blog post on Facebook and your vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete