Monday, April 13, 2015

Former Navy Seal Speech from the video

"If you want to change the world, you have to get over being a sugar cookie." 

"If you want to change the world, don't ever ring the bell." 

"If you want to change the world, don't back down from the sharks." 

Those are three quotes that stuck with me watching the video because those are now some of my philosophies. I don't have many philosophies (actually didn't have any at all), so these are now my favorites. These stuck with me because I have never thought about the world with the view of these sayings. At first, they startled me because I was like what is he talking about. Then I understood. 

"If you want to change the world, you have to get over being a sugar cookie." 
Nobody's Perfect. Perfection doesn't exist. There will always be that someone that has to point out all the flaws a person has or has done. That is one of the best life lessons a person could get because if you strive for perfection, you're always going to be let down and disappointed. Nobody likes feeling disappointed. 



"If you want to change the world, don't back down from the sharks." 
When I heard this I about died laughing because a few days after this video my brothers friend and I were talking about punching a shark in the beak to survive a shark attack. I thought that was very ironic. I like this quote from the video because it talks about not giving up to the sharks which in this case is a bad person. Determination is one word that pretty much sums up the whole quote, and that is why it is one of my favorites. 

"If you want to change the world, don't ever ring the bell." 
I like this quote because this is sort of like the don't ever back down from the sharks quote. It means don't ever give up. I really like these quotes because you always hear about people giving up. It happens all the time. If you know you're not going to beat your oponent, people give up. They just qut trying, and it irritates me (most of the time, but sometimes I understand). 

I loved the video because it taught us 10 life lessons, that most of us need to know. I like how he used his navy training for the life lessons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment